#91: Thankyou, Bae.

You are about to read something about a great person who suddenly appeared in my dark, silent and gloomy life.


Thank you for being there for me. Sharing problems and stories do cheer me up. Before you are here, I shared my stories to me, haha look, how lonely I am. But hey, people won't understand since they are judging me by how happy I am trying to hide my ugly sad face and stories.

Starting to know you in Ramadhan, is a good start for me. Waking you up for suhoor is a struggle for me at first, but only for the first 5 days. Then, it's been upgraded to a routine.

You teach me lots of things. One of them is how hard your problems are, keep struggling as that may be the reason which eases you to overcome them.

Having an overworked brain really tiring, guys. Watching you sleep while thinking does make me worried. The more you think while sleeping, the merrier your dreams might be. But you may have sweet dreams or nightmare. Having numbers of small shocks while sleeping makes me wants to stay awake all night long so that I'll be there for you. But nah, I'm a sleepyhead that will automatically shut down whenever I like. I'm sorry about that.

Also, being there for me, with me all the way through the examination week do make a great difference for me. I got the spirit of learning back. Thankyou.

Once again, thank you for existing in my life or I should say, in my closed circle. I have to say that you are the one who made me feel so special when I had almost forgotten how to.

Till then, xoxo.

Comments